We are delighted to announce that we have been crowned Factory of the Future for the third time. A wonderful recognition for all the efforts we have made to become and remain a flexible, dynamic and future-oriented company.
As always, the Factory of the Future award revolves around 7 key areas:
- Progressive manufacturing and technology
- Collaboration across departments on new developments
- Digitisation of activities and cyber security
- Human-focused organisation
- Networked organisation with other companies
- Corporate social responsibility / ecological footprint
- Smart manufacturing techniques
This re-certification is a guarantee that, despite all the additional challenges due to the coronavirus period, we remain relevant in the future and that we have the flexibility to enrich our production process with evolving technologies
After all, we are constantly looking to optimise our processes. Not only with regard to the quality of the final product, but also in terms of our employees, the environment and customer expectations.